Industry: Publishing, Education
Around the world, The McGraw-Hill Companies provides people with the information and insights they need to adapt and grow in changing times.
Founded in 1888, it is a leading global financial information and education company that helps professionals and students succeed in the Knowledge Economy.
Leading brands include Standard & Poor's, McGraw-Hill Education, Platts energy information services and J.D. Power and Associates.
By working together with our customers and partners, these brands are laying the foundation for a smarter, better world. (Watch the video - right - to hear what our employees have to say).
- Harold McGraw III serves as Chairman, President and CEO.
- The Corporation is headquartered in New York City and has more than 280 offices in 40 countries.
- Sales in 2010 were $6.2 billion.
- Employees worldwide total approximately 21,000.
Sell for one of the top education publishing companies. If you have an interest in selling education solutions in the publishing industry, this is the place to be. We have noticed an increase in sales jobs from this company across the U.S. and is a great place to explore a growing industry. According to simplyhired.com, sales jobs from McGraw Hill has increased an amazing 933% since January of 2010 to May 2011. Below is a sample sales job description
- Grow the business and maximize the sales of higher education digital products and textbooks
- Build strong relationships with professors, faculty and administrators - become their go-to person for higher education content and continuously identify new publishing opportunities
- Manage relationships with college bookstores and develop relationships with employees
- Work with Editorial and Marketing departments to leverage products and develop new sales tools
- Deliver sales presentations
- Work with Sales Managers to insure alignment with sales strategy
As with any sales organization, you have the full line of sales opportunities such as sales management, training and marketing to grow and specialize in this booming industry. To search for McGraw Hill jobs in your area: McGraw Hill Sales Jobs.
A few sales job titles from McGraw Hill:
Sales professional, sales representative, higher education sales professional, inside sales representative, digital learning consultant, account manager, learning solutions consultant, part-time sales professional, account executive and much more. Do your search and see what interests you and available in your area. Search- McGraw Hill Sales Jobs.