Listen and learn as we interview Julie who is an HR manager for a fortune 500 company as she provides tips and advice for job seekers.
In this podcast you will learn:
- Importance of having a strong resume.
- Common resume mistakes that are deal breakers.
- How HR filters through candidates resumes.
- What happens when you put, “To Be Determined” in your job application for salary requirements.
- Other ways of recruiting candidates other than using their resume.
- What makes a candidate stand out at a networking event.
- New graduate tips at a networking event.
- Does she use LinkedIn or other social media to look for candidates.
- Different ways to promote yourself versus just a resume.
- Importances of references.
- How new grads get referalls without work experience.
- What are some of the things to avoid when searching for a job.
Listen and learn to this informative interview with Julie.